Holiday Club Saariselkä, double standard
|Center of Saariselkä|
|面积: 22 m2|
Hotel descriptionHoliday Club Saariselkä is the northernmost spa hotel in Europe. Hotel has altogether 139 hotelrooms
• 134 rooms (2 x 105 cm wide bed)
• 5 superior with sauna
The superior rooms are perfect for families, a separate bedroom and a living room as well as a private sauna. Some of them also feature a fireplace. Some of doublerooms has a sofa bed, which can used as an extra bed (120 cm x 190 cm) for one adult or two children.
RestaurantsTwo restaurant, Rakka and Revontuli are in Hotel Holiday Club Saariselkä.
Restaurants Rakka and Revontuli
Angry Birds Activity ParkActivity Park suit for everyone, regardless of age! In Angry Birds Activity Parks the rides won’t move people but people will move the rides. The starting point is the physical making and the fun of doing it.
Saariselkä Angry Birds Activity Park, prices
Tropical SpaThe tropical spa is the very essence of relaxation. In comfortable pool area are:
• the Jacuzzi
• massage jets
• flowing river
• water slide
• pool for children
• the traditional Finnish sauna
Holiday Club Saariselkä, Spa prices
Treatments & Well-beingExamples for available treatments: Hand and body treatments, calming aromatherapy bath, massages, aquamassage and Indian head massage.
Treatments & Well-being
Double room facilities• water kettle
• some of the rooms with small refrigerator
• electric drying closet for towels/drying rack
• hair dryer
• shower, toilet
• tv (Yle 1, Yle 2, MTV, Nelonen, Sub, JIM, Yle Teema ja Yle FST)
• iron and ironing board
• internet connection
Extra bed from opened sofa (for extra cost). Bed size 120 cm x 190 cm which is suitable for one adult or 1-2 children (4-14 years) depending on the child's age and size.
Please note• Breakfast, bathrobes and free use of spa are included in price
• All rooms are renovated 2016-2017
• All rooms are non-smoking
Key serviceReception of Holiday Club Saariselkä, address; Saariseläntie 7. Open 24 hours/day (except in summer at 7 a.m. till 11 p.m.), tel. +358-(0)306 866 900
Good to know• Spa, restaurants and Activity Park are in the same building as the hotelrooms
• In summer the pool is open from 3 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. • Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• Internet connection can be used by connecting, for example, your laptop to the hotel television with a data cable. All rooms also provide you with the opportunity to use a paid internet connection, which can be accessed with a wireless keyboard via the television set in each room
• Ski maintenance room with table and iron is in the hotel