Apartment descriptionApartment is in small wooden rowhouse (3 apartments) in peacefull area of Luttorinne. 2 km from center of Saariselkä village.
A combined living-room and kitchen with an impressive heat-storing fireplace, bedroom (160 cm spring mattress bed), sauna and bathroom. front terrace with benches and tabel . From the bedroom access to the second terrace.
Spring mattress beds for three on the loft.
Built in 2002. Total area 35 m2.
Kitchen equipment• tableware for 6 people
• refrigerator/small freezer compartment
• electric stove with 2 plates and oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
Other equipment• electric drying closet for clothes
• washing machine
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
• 2 tv´s (upstairs and downstairs)
• USB modem wireless internet connection (ask from Saariselkä Booking reception if needed. Modem deposit 20 €))
• terrace to the north and to the south
• car electic heating point
• small outdoor storage on backyard
• grill house in common use of Kuksatie 8B and 8C (clients should clean after use themselves)
Distances• Ski track approx. 50 m
• Ski slopes approx. 4,1 km
• Saariselkä info and maps
Key serviceThe keys are picked up from the Saariselkä Booking reception, address Honkapolku 2 (in the same building as restaurant Pirkon Pirtti).
Here you can check the opening hours of Saariselkä Booking reception
When the reception is closed, you can pick up the keys from the entrance hall of the reception using the given key code. You will find the key envelope with your name on it.
The keys must be returned to our reception by 12 p.m. on the day of departure. If the reception is closed, please leave the keys to the locked, red mailbox on the outdoor wall.
Please noteIn autumn and winter season the price includes linen for beds, towels, wood for the fireplace and end-of-stay clean.
In summer time the price includes accommodation. Linen + end-of-stay clean by order. Pet fee 25 €. Please check your invoice.