Destination Northernmost Europe -exhibition
DescriptionDestination Northernmost Europe is an exhibition of brilliant lights and colours and the diversity of the northern flora and fauna. You are going on a journey from old forests via
bogs and fells to the deep blue Arctic Ocean. Along the road you will learn more about the wonders of northern nature.
Panorama:In the heart of the exhibition is the stunning panorama theatre, whose programmes take you on a journey to northern nature. One presentation consists of six programmes:
1. The Journey of Water (5 min)
2. Destination Murmansk Region (5 min)
3. Through the Nightless Night (7 min)
4. Magic of the winter (6 min)
5. Year of the Reindeer (8 min)
6. Land of the Adventures (4 min)
More information: Destination Northernmost Europe
Opening hours• the exhibition is open daily from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm
• a presentation consisting of six programmes totaling up to 35 minutes is shown at the panorama theatre at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
• the exhibition is situated in Siula, middle of Saariselkä.